Thursday, December 23, 2010

Up To Snow Good



I’m sure my perceptive readers and loyal twitter followers have noticed I’ve been sporting some new threads. I thought I’d take some time to address that today.

The man and woman permitted me to open my stocking before leaving for the holidays. I was told some of the items might be of use to me up north.


I needed a little help getting all the presents out, my little flippers just aren't long enough to reach all the way down to the toe of the stocking.



I got some great new clothes--a sweater vest, a hoodie, some roller skates and best of all, these pajamas. I love them.


note the fat kitty behind me, trying to sneak up on me


At first, the man was a bit leery of the pants, he doesn't think a proper penguin like me should wear pants. But after modeling them, he decided they were ok.

I was so dancing around in excitement so much, that we were unable to get decent pictures of my other outfits. But be sure to look for them in upcoming posts.

I wore the new jammies while traveling. Since my nightshirt doesn't cover my butt, and there are lots of kiddies at the airport due to the holidays, this jammie set was a little more family-friendly.

Also, since was more properly attired, I got to travel in the unzipped, open tote. If by wearing pants I get this kind of treatment, I might have to look into getting some more pairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mr.Penguin loves to get comments!

If you don't have a google account, feel free to sign in as "anonymous" to leave your comment (just click the "comment as" drop down menu, and select "anonymous" near the bottom of the list)